Material: PPR HYOSUNG R200P from Korea , Borealis A140E
Place of Origin: Zhe jiang, China (Mainland)
Name: PPR Female Tee
Color: Green White,Grey ,etc
Pressure Rating: 2.0MPa
Size:20x1/2” 25x1/2”,25x3/4”,32x1/2”, 32x3/4” 32x1”
Material: PPR HYOSUNG R200P from Korea,58-3A cooper for brass insert
Standard: ISO 15874:, DIN8077-8078
Production temperature: -40 - +95°C
Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, AENOR
1. Sanitary & non-toxic;
2. Corrosion resistant & not scaling;
3. High temperature resistant & high pressure resistant;
4. Heat preservation & energy efficient;
5. Light weight;
1. Residential cool/hot water piping system;
2. Transport and discharge for industrial water and chemicals;
3. Piping system for purified water and drinking water;
4. Production line system of beverage and liquid medicine;
5. Piping system for air compression;
6. Piping system for other industries and agriculture.
· Long durability due to the high resistance to aggressive elements, which gives the system extremely long service life of 50 years and more.
· Incomparable smooth and porosity-free internal surface of both pipes and fittings. Which results in a very low pressure loss and absence of incrustation (reduction of section due to the limestone and scaling). Nontoxic and Physiologically harmless material.
· Resistance to bacteriological attack thus enabling safe potable water transfers.
· Resistance to wide range of chemicals and so corrosion is avoided in service lines.
· Good impact strength so as to be used in all environments and around buildings.
· Heat preservation and energy saving abilities. The heat conductivity of PP-R pipes are much lesser than metals and hence offer significantly high levels of heat preservation for transported fluids.
· High acoustic insulation against fluid noise. The fluid flow and hydraulic shocks with in the building create noise which can be very well avoided by the noise absorption ability of PP-R materials.