Material: PPR HYOSUNG R200P from Korea , Borealis A140E
Place of Origin: Zhe jiang, China (Mainland)
Name: PPR Pipe caps
Color: Green White,Grey ,etc
Pressure Rating: PN20
Standard: ISO 15874: DIN8077-8078
Production temperature: -40 - +95°C
Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001, AENOR
· Long durability due to the high resistance to aggressive elements, which gives the system extremely long service life of 50 years and more.
· Incomparable smooth and porosity-free internal surface of both pipes and fittings. Which results in a very low pressure loss and absence of incrustation (reduction of section due to the limestone and scaling). Nontoxic and Physiologically harmless material.
· Resistance to bacteriological attack thus enabling safe potable water transfers.
· Resistance to wide range of chemicals and so corrosion is avoided in service lines.
· Good impact strength so as to be used in all environments and around buildings.
· Heat preservation and energy saving abilities. The heat conductivity of PP-R pipes are much lesser than metals and hence offer significantly high levels of heat preservation for transported fluids.
· High acoustic insulation against fluid noise. The fluid flow and hydraulic shocks with in the building create noise which can be very well avoided by the noise absorption ability of PP-R materials.
· Lighter weight compared to the metallic piping systems (1/9 of the steel specific gravity).
· Convenient and reliable installation methods. The PP-R pipes can even be installed in
suspended form under ceiling without problem of flexion.
· Easy connectivity over a complex network.
· No perforation caused by electrical currents.
· No furring while cutting.
· Cost effective pipeline network.
· Safe environment with recyclable ability.